Air India Recruitment 2017 / Air India 400 Cabin Crew Vacant Posts / Notification/ Dates / Apply Online for the Air India Recruitment 2017 at the Official Website – airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India issue a new notification on their official website in which they are inviting the candidates for the recruitment into vacant post of the Cabin Crew. This vacant post is only for the female candidates. Candidates can apply online for the vacant post by visiting the official website of the Air India. There are total 400 vacant posts. Candidates have to fill the application form for the vacant post according to the eligibility criteria of the vacant post. Candidates can also read the official notification by visiting the official website of the Air India before applying. In this article, we provide all the details regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 like eligibility, important dates etc.
Air India Recruitment Application Form 2017-2018
There is a good news for those female candidates who are looking for the job in the airline industry because recently, Air India issue a new notification regarding recruitment of the candidates at the Cabin Crew vacant post. Candidates who are interested in this job can apply online. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of the mistake. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Preliminary Medical examination and Personal Interview. The application form of the Air India Recruitment is out now on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. The details of the vacant post is given below:
|Name of the Category||Vacant Posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||28 posts|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||19 posts|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||153 posts|
Air India Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||11 July 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11 July 2017|
|Walk in Interview Date for Experienced Cabin Crew Post||From 3 August to 5 August 2017|
Air India Recruitment 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for Experienced Cabin Crew Post:
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 35 years.
Age Limit for Trainee Cabin Crew Post:
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 27 years.
- There is also relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
- There is age relaxation of 5 years to the SC or ST category candidates and 3 years age relaxation to the OBC category candidates.
- Candidate must be completed his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education and 3 years of diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism. OR
- Candidate must be completed his graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- Only those female candidates can apply who are unmarried.
Air India Recruitment 2017-2018 Selection Process
Selection Process for Experienced Cabin Crew Post:
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Preliminary Medical examination and Personal Interview. Candidates have to clear both the rounds in order to get the job. If any candidate fails in any of the round then he will be disqualified.
Selection Process for Trainee Cabin Crew Post:
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Preliminary Medical Examination which is followed by the Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD &PAT)and Written Exam. Candidates have to clear both the rounds in order to get the job. If any candidate fails in any of the round then he will be disqualified. Candidates who will be selected have to sign the 5 years of contract.
How to fill Air India Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Air India
- Go to the latest news option
- Then search for the application form of the same
- Choose Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents which are asked by the page
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees if any,
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.