Bank of Baroda Syllabus, Bank of Baroda PO exam Examination Pattern 2016, BOB Selection Procedure
Bank of Baroda Syllabus 2016
Bank of Baroda known as BOB is holding Examination for 400 Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I jobs. Applicants who are appearing in the BOB PO Exam 2016 can check BOB PO Exam Syllabus 2016 from the official site at www.bankofbaroda.com. Bank of Baroda PO Exam will held on 25 Sep. 2016 (Tentative) at various centers. The candidates are advised to start theoir preparation according to syllabus & exam pattern. Bank of Baroda (BOB) has decleared the BOB PO Exam Notification on the official site. Written test on 400 vacancies will be organized in the month of September 2016.
Details of BOB Exam Pattern /Syllabus /Selection Process
- Name of the Department : Banking Manipal School of Banking
- Banking Institution : Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Total Posts : 400 posts
- Name of the post :- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- BOB Official Site : www.bankofbaroda.com
- Date of Written Examination :- 25 Sep.2016 (Tentative)
- BOB Syllabus : Available Now
Examination Pattern of BOB PO Exam
The exam will be held in the month of September the tentative date of Exam is 25 Sep.2016 . the Exam will be Conducted via online Format. the examination pattern are given below.
|Type of Exam||Name of the Test||No. of Ques||max. Marks||Time|
|General Awareness (Banking awareness related)||50||50|
|Descriptive||English Lang.||02||50||30 Minutes|
Candidates have to obtain minimum marks in each test plus a minimum total score in the online exam. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, GD and Interview will be decided by the Bank.
Important Note: 1/4th of the marks (assigned to that question) will be deducted for a wrong answer.
BOB Bank PO Syllabus 2016
- Elementary Mathematics
- Arithmetic Mathematics
- Commercial Mathematics
- Surface Area & Volume
(A) Verbal Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement Arguments
- Statement Conclusion
- Statement Action
(B) Non- Verbal Test
- Problems based on visual ability
- Problems based on symmetry
- English Vocabulary
- English usage Errors
- English Proficiency
- English Comprehension
- General knowledge
- General geography
- General history
- General economics
- General science & politics
- General computer science
- Sports & recreation
- Current affairs
How To Download For BOB PO Exam Syllabus 2016 :
- First of all, the candidates may visit the Official website
- Then, must log in to the Home page
- And click on the BOB Syllabus 2016
- Open it and save the page
- And at last take the print of the page for the reference
The eligible candidates will be selected by the following procedure as defined by the authorities of Bank of Baroda. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
Online Exam (objective test+descriptive test)
Short List of Eligible candidates
- Candidates will have to face the online exam first. Candidates who pass the cut-off (both of individual test and aggregate cut off) will be elected for the Psychometric Assessment.
- Psychometric Assessment would be qualifying in nature.
- After clearing the Psychometric Assessment candidates will be invited for Group Discussion.
- After all above prescribed rounds, the personal interview will take place.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.