Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 / Bihar Police Jobs 2018 / Vacancies in Bihar Police 2018 / Bihar police Recruitment notification 2018, Apply online on the official website of Bihar Police i.e biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2018
Bihar Police Recruitment Board has recently announced the Recruitment notification on the official website and in various news papers. Bihar Police Department is going to recruiting many eligible and talented candidate for the various vacant post in their department. If you are interested to make a career in Bihar Police, candidate need to clear written test and physical (fitness) test. Candidates have to clear the exam in order to get the vacant post. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the vacant post. So Candidate get ready for this opportunity. It is a very good job opportunity for the Govt Job Seekers in Bihar. For more details like age limit, Selection Procedure, education qualification, How to apply are given below.
About Bihar Police : Bihar Police is under the control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of Bihar. Director General of Police heads it. The state is divided into four, each commanded by an Additional Director General or Inspector-General. Each zone divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General. Moreover, range divided into three to six districts, with each under a Superintendent of Police. The Eligible candidate may apply online very soon on the official website of Bihar Police.
Bihar Police Vacancy Details :
- Number of Posts: available soon
- Name of Posts: Constable and Sub Inspector (SI)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Bihar State
Selection Criteria : Among the many candidates who apply in this Bihar Police Recruitment 2018, the best candidates will be selected based on:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
Candidates have to clear each round. Those candidates who will clear the written exam will eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test. Those candidates who will clear the Physical Efficiency Test will call for the Medical Test. Those candidates who will clear the Medical Test will clear the will call for Personal Interview and those candidates who will clear the Personal Interview will get the job but if any candidate fails in any of the round will be disqualified, not eligible for the vacant post.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of the Bihar state.
- Constable Post: Candidate must clear his 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Sub Inspector (SI) Post: Candidate must be cleared his graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 23 years.
- There is also age relaxation to those candidates who belong to upper caste.
- There is a age relaxation of 5 years to the SC or ST categories candidates and 3 years to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) categories candidates.
- The height of the male candidate must be 167.5 cms.
- The height of the female candidate must be 152.4 cms.
- The chest size of the male candidates must be between 81 cms to 86 cms.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees before the last date of submission. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through online mode. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.400
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.200
Steps to Apply For Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Here we are Providing you to some steps to fill the application form of Bihar Police Recruitment 2018, there steps should be strictly follow :
- Firstly visit on official website of Bihar Police i.e biharpolice.bih.nic.in
- Download and read official notification carefully before applying online
- Then click on Apply Online For Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2018-19
- Enter all details carefully like name, DOB etc
- Upload all your scanned documents like photo, sign etc
- Print fully submitted application form for future use.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Bihar Police has announced announce the Recruitment Notification for various Post of Police, The candidates can see their eligibility criteria & apply online for the Post. Selection of the candidate will be made through various selection rounds given above. The Candidate need to clear these rounds to get the selection . For further details candidate may visit the official website.
If you have any query regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Bihar Jobs / Vacancies in Bihar, leave comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Also Check :
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Uttrakhand Police Recruitment 2018
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.