DGQUA Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Application Form / Notification MTS Vacancy Apply Online dgquadefence.gov.in
DGQUA Recruitment 2018 Notification
Director General of Quality Assurance release job notification for DGQUA MTS Recruitment 2018. All candidates interested to join DGQUA Multi Tasking staff Vacancy 2018 can apply online through official web link mention below. Applicants seeking DGQUA Jobs 2018 here is your opportunity, you can apply online. Through DGQUA Vacancy 2017 various post like MTS Sanitary, LDC, Steno and Technician will fill. DGQUA is responsible to conduct recruitment and now release DGQUA MTS Vacancy 2017 Notification. Candidates official notification and we mention here important details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, important Dates and steps to make online registration is mention below. Applicants have to stay tune with us and get important updates on DGQUA MTS bharti 2018. All candidates can apply online through web link of DGQUA before last date of submission. Contenders for more relevant information on DGQUA MTS Recruitment 2018 may log on official web portal.
DGQUA MTS Vacancy 2018 Application Form
DGQUA invites online application form for MTS Jobs 2018. All candidates interested to get DGQUA MTS Jobs must apply online and make them registered for DGQUA Bharti. Applicants must take look to education qualification and age limit before apply. All interested candidates need to visit official web link and online application submission, no offline or post facility to apply. Candidates follow key steps to apply mention below.
DGQUA MTS Bharti 2017 Details:-
- Name of Recruiter: Director General of Quality Assurance
- Name of Recruitment: DGQUA MTS Vacancy 2018
- Name of Post: Multi tasking Staff Posts
- Total Posts:
- Post Wise details:
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Lower Divisional Clerk:
- Technician (Semi Skilled):
- Apply mode: online
- Official Link: @dgquadefence.gov.in
DGQUA Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Post 1:Candidates should possess Matriculation (10 Class pass) from a recognised board/ university
- For Post 2: Intermediate (12 Class) examination passed from a recognised board/ University, 30 words per minute in English Typing/ 25 words per minute in Hindi typing on type writers & 35 words per minute in English Typing/ 30 words per minute in hindi typing on Computer.
- For Post 3: 12 Class pass/ equivalent qualification from a recognised board/ University.
- For Post 4: Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Pass Certificate in trades of Cutting & Sewing, Textile & Designing, Dress Designing, Boot Maker/ its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course by Central Government/ State Government.
Age limit: –
- Candidate age limit is 18 to 25 years for Post 1, 18 to 27 years for Post 2 to 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process:- DGQUA will select candidates on behalf of candidates performance in complete selection process. Applicants selection process will consists of following steps mention below:-
- Written Test
- Skill/Trade Test
- Merit List
- Date of Advertisement:
- Last Date for Submission of Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas.
Steps to Apply Online for DGQUA MTS Recruitment 2018
- Applicants may log on web link of DGQUA www.dgquadefence.gov.in
- Now go to relevant job notification
- Read complete article & instructions to apply
- Click on DGQUA MTS Application Form
- Download & take hard copy
- Start fill application form according academic records
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application on plain paper duly typed/ neatly hand written in prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant mark sheets/ certificates etc, one self addressed envelope (of size 30 cm x 12 cms & affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 25 /-) mention post applied for on top of envelope by post/ speed post to the Controller, Controller ate of Quality Assurance (Textiles & Clothing), Ashok Path, Kanpur within 21 days from date of advt & within 28 days from date of advt for remote areas.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.