NVS Admission 2017-18 Class 6th JNVST Entrance Test Syllabus / Admit Card / Result / Application Form for JNVST Entrance Test from the official website at-nvshq.org
NVS Admission 2017-18 Class 6th JNVST Entrance Test
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued a notification to conduct Entrance test for providing admission in 6th Class for the session 2017-2018. At present, there are total 598 Navodaya School located at various locations. Every year a great many students appear in this entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for the same from the official website on or before the last date. Through this article, we are providing complete information regarding NVS Admission 2017-18 / Entrance Test / Admit card and Result which are given below.
NVS Admission 2017-18 Application Form
A notification has been released by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti regarding Admission 2017-18 in Class VI in 598 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. Admission will be given on the basis of entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website. Send your duly filled application form at Block Education Officer in prescribed format on or before the last date. Desirous candidates can check further details about eligibility criteria, application form important dates, exam pattern etc which are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Entrance Test 2017
- The applicants who are studying in 5th class in Govt, govt aided or any recognized school are eligible to apply for JNVST Entrance Test.
- Age of the applicant must be between 9 to 13 years.
- No candidates are eligible to apply for JNV Entrance Test second time.
NVS Admission 2017-2018 Application Form
The students who are interested in applying for JNV Entrance Test in order to get admission in 6th Class, they can get the application form from:
- District Education officer (DEO)
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
- The headmaster of any Govt./Govt.Aided/Recognized Accredited Institute/Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/NIOS.
- You can also download the application form from the official website.
- End date for the submission of application form 16 September 2016
- Admit Card: one week before the exam
- Exam dates: 08 January 2017, 08 March 2017, 10 June 2017
How to Apply for NVS Admission 2017-18
- First of all, grab the application form.
- Read the given details carefully in the notification.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach all relevant document along with application form.
- Submit application form in prescribed format to the concerned office.
JNV Exam Pattern 2017
The candidates can check JNV Entrance Exam pattern to get information about the section of paper and time duration which is given below.
|Name of the Test||No. of questions||Marks|
|Mental ability test||50||50|
There will be asked 25 questions from each section such that the paper will be of 100 marks. The time duration for the entrance test will be of two hours.
JNV Entrance Test Admit Card 2017
The candidates will be able to download Admit Card before 10-15 days of Entrance Test. The applicant can download their Admit Card from the official website. As we all know that Admit Card is the necessary document to appear in entrance test because it gives information regarding exam center, exam time, date of exam etc.
For further more information details or any query regarding NVS Admission 2017-18 Class 6th JNVST Entrance Test Syllabus / Admit Card / Result, leave comment below. Thanks!
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-2018||Govt. Jobs After 10th|
|Govt. Jobs After 12th||Govt. Jobs After Graduation|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.