RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016/ RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs/RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies 2016 / RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti Application Form 2016
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016
RPSC Commonly known as the Rajasthan Public Service commission, Ajmer has announced the official Notification for the 2nd Grade Teaching post in the various senior secondary schools of Rajasthan. 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment has announced by Education State Minister Mr. Vashudev Devnani. It is most important news for all these candidates who want to be a teacher in schools or colleges.The interested and eligible candidates may apply online before last date. Interested & Eligible Candidates are advised to visit the official website given below the article.
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Details 2016
- Name of the Organization – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Post – II Grade School Teacher
- Total Number of Posts – 6468
- Online registration date – 25/07/2016
- Official site – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC 2nd Grade Vacancy 2016 Details
|Subject Name||Total Number of vacancies|
Education qualification required for (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Punjabi Subject) : The candidates must posses the Graduation or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Education qualification required for Science Subject : Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subject as Optional Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro, Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education form recognized University.
Education Qualification Required for Social Science Subjects : Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two subject out of these subjects – History, Geography, Economic, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subject and Degree or Diploma in Education from any recognized University.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Age Limit : The Age of Candidate must lie Between 18 Years to 35 Years as on 1st Jan. 2017.
- Date of recruitment notification released : 13th July 2016
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 25th July 2016
- Last Date of Online Application form : 31 August 2016
- Applications fee can be deposit via e-mitra : 29 August 2016
- Application fee via net banking can be deposit till : 31st august 2016
- Correction in the Application Form : 1st Sep. 2016
- Last date of corrections making : 15 Sep. 2016
How to Apply RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Firstly visit the official website of RPSC
- Now Click on RPSC Online and Click on Apply Online
- Here you have to select the respective Exam link
- Enter all the required details
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form will be Submitted successfully
- Take a Printout of it for future use
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016
The RPSC Exam Pattern are given as follows :
- Paper 1 : The Examination Contains 100 Objective type questions. The Maximum time limit is given to student will be 2 Hours. Maximum marks allotted to student is 200.
- Syllabus of Paper 1 : Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan, Current Affairs of Rajasthan, General knowledge of world and India, Educational Psychology
- Paper 2 : The Examination Contains 150 Objective type questions. The Maximum time limit is given to student will be 2.5 Hours. Maximum marks allotted to student is 200.
- Syllabus of Paper 2 : Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter, knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter, Teaching methods of relevant subject.
The Candidates who Applied for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 are advised to work hard & prepare Them selves for Examination. For More details visit the official Website.
Official website : Click here for official website
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.